- Varsity Girls Soccer at State [Photo Gallery]
- A Visit to Alice’s Tea Room and Through the Looking Glass
- 2015 Senior Portraits
- 5-23 V Soccer vs FHC [photo gallery]
- Michael Franzino’s New Project: “alone.”
- 5-17 Prom
- Senior Awards Night
- FHNTodayTV: May 14th
- Mr.FHN 2014 Big Banner Photo-Shoot [Photo Gallery]
- A Night at Gatsby’s: Prom 2014
JV volleyball team learns from first loss of season
By admin on March 26, 2009
FHN’s JV boys volleyball team had their first game on March 23, against Howell.
“I think it went well,” Coach Roberta Boschert said. “We definitely learned somethings we need to work on.”
When the team made a point, the crowd went wild. Even though the team played hard, they lost their first game 26-24 and the second game 25-16.
“I think we started strong,” Ryan Barth said. “But then we started wearing on each other and people started dropping their head.”
Though the team did not win their games they learned things they need to improve on for the next game.
“We could have hustled and talked to each other more,” Chris Grither said.
The next game is March 25, at 5 p.m. here at FHN against Zumwalt North.