2. What was the best class you had at North this year and why?
Foods because I got to eat and make a lot of food and I really like food. It’s delicious.
3.What was the most memorable school event this year and why?
Powderpuff because we won…like champs
4. What was the toughest part of the school year for you?
Having to come to school everyday even though I didn’t want to and ignoring senioritis.
5.What do you think was the most memorable outside of school news event from this
past year and why do you think it was such a big deal?
Cardinals winning the world series. It was a big deal because of the rally squirrel.
6.What was your favorite movie that came out last year and why?
The Vow because it was sweet and Channing Tatum is good looking.
7.What’s your favorite game to play on a phone or tablet and why?
Logos Quiz because I know a lot of logos. I’m good at it and it makes me angry if I’m not right.
8. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year?
I’m looking forward to college because I want to further my education.
9. What are you most nervous about for next year?
I am most nervous about keeping my grades up and not slacking.
10. What is one bit of advice do you have for students at North next year?
Don’t Stop Believing!