10 Questions with Lauren Graham
Lauren Graham, 12
1. What was the most memorable thing that happened to you this past year?
Senior Prom, it was amazing
2. What was the best class you had at North this past year and why?
Marketing, because it made me a more outgoing person
3. What was the most memorable school event from the past year and why?
Prom, I was with my friends and StudLine i absolutely loved it!
4. What was the toughest part of the year for you?
Knowing all my friends are leaving me.
5. What was the funniest thing that happened in the past year?
The Facebook photo collection of me sleeping during my classes.
6. What do you think was the most memorable outside of school news event from this past year and why do you think it was such a big deal?
The Joplin disaster, my best friends sister lives there and it was tragic.
7. What was your favorite movie that came out last year and why?
21 Jump Street, because it was the most hilarious movie ever.
8. What’s your favorite game to play on a phone or tablet and why?
Temple Run, its so addicting.
9. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year?
Meeting new people
10. What are you most nervous about for next year?
Being able to start over
11. What are you planning to do differently next year than you did this year?
Enjoying the moment more
12. What one bit of advice do you have for students at North next year?
Enjoy it while it last!