10 Questions with Thomas Rueschhoff
1. What is your name?
2. What grade are you in?
3. What was the most memorable thing this past year?
Two AP tests back-to-back
4. What was the best class you had this past year and why?
Honors Physics because Roungon is hilarious
5. What was the funniest thing that happened?
One of the teachers dressed up as a cat
6. What do you think was the most memorable outside of school news event from this past year? The tornadoes that hit. And the hail.
7. What was your favorite movie that came out last year?
I work at a movie theater. I don’t have favorite movies that come out.
8. What was your favorite game to play on your phone and why?
Space Angry Birds. It’s Angry Birds but in space.
9. What are looking forward to this coming year?
10. What one bit of advice do you have for students at North next year?
If you get Mr. Roungon, keep your mouth shut. He hates freshmen.