10 Questions with Brianna Chandler
2. What grade are you in?
3. What’s your Twitter handle?
4. What was the most memorable thing that happened to you in the past year?
Me and my best friend had an interesting spring break. We never had a dull moment. We saw movies, we played night volleyball and went tanning.
5. What was the best class you had this past year and why?
Zoology with Mr. Brocksmith because it was entertaining everyday.
6. What was the most memorable school event from the past year and why?
Boys Volleyball Senior Night. It was the last night I’d see all the seniors for volleyball because I manage.
7. What was the toughest part of the year for you?
The AP Lang Exam
8. What was the funniest thing that happened to you in the past year?
I punctured my foot one day and severely sprained my ankle the next day.
9. What do you think was the most memorable outside of school news event from this past year?
When Whitney Houston died
10. What are you looking forward to most in the coming year?
I’m looking forward to football games, Senior Prom, and all that fun stuff that comes with being a senior.