“Having MTV come and being able to talk about music on national television.”
2. What is the best class you had this year and why?
“AP Gov because Mr. Crow is awesome.”
3. What is the most memorable school event this past year and why?
“Fraufest because I got to headline that show and I had a blast.”
4. What was the most memorable outside of school news event from this past year and why was it such a big deal?
“The GOP nominations. They decide who is gonna represent our country and that’s a big deal.”
5. What was your favorite movie that came out this past year and why?
“The Cabin in the Woods. It was weird and it had the coolest twist.”
6. What’s your favorite game to play on a phone or tablet and why?
“Temple Run. It got me through most of my classes.”
7. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year?
“I’m looking forward to playing music with people throughout the country.”
8. What are you most nervous about for next year?
“Getting college stuff prepared and figuring out what I want to do.”
9. What are you planning to do differently next year than you did this year?
“Probably work a lot more so I can save some money for college.”
10. What one bit of advice do you have for students at North next year?
“Be involved in something because school will go by quicker and it’ll be more enjoyable.”