10 Questions with Jackie Jorel
1. What was the most memorable school event from the past year and why?
The most memorable school event this year was going to prom because I was with everyone I know and I got to dress up and dance.
2. What was the most memorable thing that happened to you this past year?
The most memorable thing to happen to me this past year was my trip to Hawaii.
3. What was the toughest part of the year for you?
The end of the year because of AP exams and finals at the same time.
4. What was the best class you had at North this past year and why?
My favorite class this year was Art History because it was easy and I got to learn about Europe.
5. What do you think the most memorable outside of school news event from this past year and why do you think it was such a big deal?
The protesters in front of Fort Zumwalt East because it was big news and it was close to home.
6. What was your favorite movie that came out last year and why?
The funniest movie was 21 Jump Street because it kept me laughing the entire time.
7. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year?
Next year I’m most looking forward to making the best out of my senior year.
8. What are you most nervous about for next year?
I’m most nervous for planning out college.
9. What are you planning to differently next year than you did this year?
I plan on not being so stressed out over classes like I was this year.
10. What one bit of advice do you have for students at North next year?
Advice for students next year would be to do everything you can because you don’t want to regret not being a part of something.