Attention Juniors and parents of Juniors: During a homeroom on May 17, all juniors were taken to the Auditorium for an informational meeting regarding their Senior picture for the yearbook. They were given a flyer and a representative from Lifetouch/Prestige explained the process. A flyer will also be mailed home to parents. The following items were discussed:
1. Students must have their picture taken by Lifetouch/Prestige in order to be included in the yearbook and the senior composite that hangs in the hallway. We cannot take pictures from 3rd party vendors for inclusion into these items.
2. Lifetouch/Prestige will be at FHN taking pictures in the Choir Room (room 58) for the week of July 9th through 13th. You will receive an appointment card in the mail. If for some reason you are unable to make the appointment, please call the phone number on the card.
3. There is no charge to have your pictures taken. Several poses will be taken, including a cap and gown portrait.
4. Boys should wear a button down shirt and tie, girls should wear a nice blouse or sweater (no low cut tops, spaghetti straps, etc). No T-shirts please. Please follow the school dress code. FHN reserves the right to exclude any photo that violates the school dress code. Students should arrive to their sitting already dressed for their senior picture.
5. A portrait preview sheet with on-line viewing information will be mailed home approximately 2 weeks after your photo session. Students must go on-line and choose the photo they want in the yearbook. If you do not choose your yearbook photo, Lifetouch/Prestige will choose one for you. You will also have the option of purchasing photos on-line.
6. Students who have their picture taken in July will also have an ID picture taken at that time. This eliminates the need to have an ID picture taken schedule pick-up!
7. Students who do not have their photo taken during the assigned week in July will have a make-up date on August 31st (no school that day due to teachers PDC meetings).
8. If students do not make our picture dates at school they will also have the option of going to the Lifetouch/Prestige studio on Mid Rivers Mall Drive in St Peters. There will be no cost for a yearbook picture, but if you want additional pictures taken, a sitting fee will be charged. This option is available through October 1st.
9. If you have any questions please contact Lifetouch/Prestige at 314-963-1414.