10 Questions with Brittni Hight
1. What was your favorite show as a child and why?
Telly Tubbies, because I use to watch it with my dad.
2. Who was your favorite character and why?
Poe because she was the youngest and I’m the youngest in my family
3. Did you own any items that involved the show?
Yeah, I had coloring books and a lunch box
4. What was your favorite episode and why?
The one with the round vacuum guy. I don’t know his name and I think he was a vacuum at
least. He was awesome.
5. How did that show impact you?
It gave me memories with my dad.
6. What was your favorite part of the show?
When they showed videos on there bellys. It was cool to have a TV on your
7. How does this show differ compared to shows now?
The shows now are more emotional.
8. When watching this show now does it bring back any memories?
It brings memories of my dad making couch forts to watch the show.
9. How do you look at the show now?
I now see it as a show I was glad to have.
10. Are modern T.V. shows better now, compared to T.V. shows when growing up?
No they’re classics.