10 Questions with Frankie Hayes
Frankie Hayes, 11
1. What was the most memorable thing that happened to you this past year?
Making a lot of the new friends that I did in my classes.
2. What was the best class you had at North this past year and why?
AP Art because I got be around people that I love and do something that I like.
3. What was the most memorable school event from the past year and why?
The first pep assembly because everyone was excited to be there in a new grade. We finally got to be on the other side in the gym.
4. What was the toughest part of the year for you?
French, definitely. I have never understood French, ever.
5. What was the funniest thing that happened in the past year?
Smithey falling off a table in class.
6. What do you think was the most memorable outside of school news event from this
past year and why do you think it was such a big deal?
The Cardinals winning the World Series! Because they represent our home.
8. What was your favorite movie that came out last year and why?
The Hunger Games. Because it’s always going to leave you on the edge of your seat. Both times I’ve seen it, I was.
9. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year?
Graduation, so I can actually go to college and do something that I’m looking forward to. I want to be an art teacher.
10. What are you planning to do differently next year than you did this year?
Not procrastinate. Because I learned from Junior year that doing stuff ahead of time will pay off. Don’t think that doing stuff at the last minute will be better for you. You should study.