10 Questions with Lindsey Ursy
1. What was the most memorable thing that happened to you this past year?
When I went to Haiti, because it’s the first time I’ve ever been overseas and it was an interesting experience.
2. What was the best class you had at North this past year and why?
Art because I would rather be paint then doing work.
3. What was the most memorable school event from the past year and why?
The coffee house, because I was painting in it the second day. That was fun.
4. What was the toughest part of the year for you?
The last few months because I didn’t really like doing any work anymore. Senioritis as a sophomore.
5. What do you think was the most memorable outside of school news event from this
past year and why do you think it was such a big deal?
The Cardinals winning the world series, just because I’m a big Cardinals fan and always have been.
6. What was your favorite movie that came out last year and why?
The Hunger Games, because I read all the books and I really like when books become movies.
7. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year?
Getting a job. I really need a job, so I can have lots of money.
8. What are you most nervous about for next year?
Staying focused on school work.
9. What are you planning to do differently next year than you did this year?
I want to be more positive.
10. What one bit of advice do you have for students at North next year?
Don’t blow off school because you need it more than you think.