10 Questions with Skylar Hardester
Skylar Hardester, 9
1. What was the most memorable thing that happened to you this past year?
I saw Cage the Elephant and hugged Matt Shultz.
2. What was the best class you had at North this past year and why?
Success class because I feel incredibly superior in this class.
3. What was the most memorable school event from the past year and why?
Frau Fest mainly because I got to play. It was interesting to play. That’s where I discovered Travis Dodds.
4. What was the funniest thing that happened to you in the past year?
Probably running around the school campus in a shark suit.
5. What do you think was the most memorable outside of school news event from this past year and why do you think it was such a big deal?
Romney running against Obama because Obama may not be good but he’s better than Romney. Romney is going to make things worse if he’s president.
6. What was your favorite movie that came out last year and why?
Dark Shadows because Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter are my future lovers.
7. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year?
Comicon: Stan Lee, Tom Felton, Bruce Campell.
8. What are you most nervous about for next year?
The freshmen. They’re scary as of right now.
9. What are you planning to do differently next year than you did this year?
Up my status as a talented musician.
10. What one bit of advice do you have for students at North next year?