10 Questions with Cayla Eagan
Cayla Eagan, 11
1.What was the most memorable thing that happened to you this past year?
The most memorable moment was when I got student of the week because its like a once in a lifetime chance to win it.
2. What was the best class you had at North this year and why?
My best class was anatomy because we get to dissect things all the time and Mr.Riffee is the most amazing teacher on the planet.
3. What was the most memorable school event from this past year and why?
I think the most memorable school event was the 1st pep assembly because I was finally an upperclassman so I didn’t get booed at.
4. What was the toughest part of this year for you?
The toughest part was when I took an ACT prep course because I had to try really hard to bring up my score.
5. What do you think was the most memorable outside of school news and why do you think it was such a big deal?
I think the most memorable event was when the Internet had the possibility of being censored because the Internet is peoples lives now a days.
6. What is your favorite game to play on a phone or tablet?
“Fruit Ninjas” is my favorite game because it’s addicting and I feel like a ninja when I play it.
7. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year?
I’m looking forward to being a senior because that means I’m one step closer to graduating.
8. What are you most nervous about for next year?
I’m most nervous about keeping straight A’s because if I don’t, I’ll look bad in front of colleges.
9. What are you planning to do differenly next year than you did this year?
I’m planning on being more involved next year because it looks good for colleges and it’ll make me a better person.
10. What one bit of adivce do you have for students at North next year?
My advice is don’t slack off because you think it’s cool.