10 Questions with Nathan Rhomberg
Nathan Rhomberg, 11
1.What was the most memorable thing that happened to you this past year?
The most memorable thing that happened to me was when I was able to come out with an A and be exempt from my math analysis final because the class is like the hardest class in school so getting an A was a pretty big deal.
2. What was the best class you had at North this year?
The best class I had was Physics because Mr.Roungon is one of the funniest teachers in this school. He’s always wanting to joke around with notes and stuff. He just tries to make it fun for people.
3. What was the memorable school event this year?
Homecoming was the memorable event because it was the first year ever that I went to a school dance.
4. What was the funniest thing that happened to you this year?
The funniest thing that happened was having gym with Jake Tecklenburg because he was a riot every single day in class
5. What was the most memorable outside of school news and why was it such a big deal?
The most memorable outside of school event was when the St.Louis won the world series because no one saw it coming. St.Louis winning the world series again and rallying together for one team was just awesome.
6. What was your favorite movie that came out this year and why?
Money Ball was my favorite movie because I’m a big baseball fan and I just thought it was really well done.
7. What are you most looking forward to next year?
I’m looking forward to being the oldest in the school and the chance to get to focus on what I’m going top do in the future.
8. What are you most nervous about for next year?
I’m nervous about being in three different AP classes next year because I hear AP is really really tough.
9. What are you planning to do differently next year than you did this year?
Next year I’m planning on studying for my tests a lot more. I say that every year but this year I want to actually do it because my test scores aren’t always the best.
10. What is one bit of advice you have for students at North next year?
MY advice would be don’t ever fall behind on your work because you will get overwhelmed and also, try to have as much fun as you can.