10 Questions with Tyler Lavin
1. What was the most memorable thing that happened to you this past year?
The most memorable part of this past year was becoming closer with a lot more of my friends.
2. What was the toughest part of the year for you?
The toughest part of the year is the end because all the seniors are leaving.
3. What was the funniest thing that happened in the past year?
The funniest thing that happened this year was the volleyball games with the Scream Team dressing up and always going crazy.
4. What do you think the most memorable outside of school news event from this past year and why do you think it was such a big deal?
The most memorable outside of school event was Kony because it was such a big hype for everyone.
5. What’s your favorite game to play on a phone or tablet and why?
My favorite game to play on my phone was Temple Run because it was addicting and everyone was in to playing it.
6. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year?
Next year I’m most looking forward to being a senior and top of the school.
7. What are you most nervous about for next year?
Next year I’m most nervous for maintaining good grades as motivation for college.
8. What one bit of advice do you have for students at North next year?
Advice for students next year at North would be to have fun while it lasts.
9. What are you planning to differently next year than you did this year?
Next year I plan on procrastinating less and to always be on time.
10. What was the best class you had at North this past year and why?
The best class I had was anatomy because I had a lot of friends in there and it was enjoyable.