10 Questions with Sydney Hardin
1. What was the most memorable thing that happened to you this past year?
The most memorable thing that happened to me this past year was when I went to Dayton, Ohio for Color Guard Championship because we placed really well in our class and it was a good experience.
2. What was the best class you had at North this past year and why?
My Journalism class because I enjoy writing and Manfull is awesome.
3. What was the toughest part of the year for you?
Trying to manage my time with classes, grades, Color Guard and my other extra-curricular activities.
4. What was the funniest thing that happened in the past year?
When Marco [Plaza] lost the school camera and found out he had to pay $700.
5. What’s your favorite game to play on a phone or tablet and why?
Temple Run because it’s addicting and I have good reflexes and it involves having that skill.
6. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year?
One word: Prom. Because it’s what I’ve been looking forward to since I got to High School.
7. What are you planning to do differently next year?
Next year, I’m going to try to focus more on academics.
8.What do you think was the most memorable school event outside of school news event from this past year and why do you think it was such a big deal?
KONY because everyone was in a frenzy over it and it really did bring to light the events going on in Africa that we didn’t know about.
9.What was the most memorable school event from the past year and why?
The Pep assembly in which Studline performed because it was well choreographed and it was funny.
10. What one bit of advice do you have for students at North next year?
Advice that I have for students at North next year is to come in confident, don’t let the rumors get to your head and live it up while you’re here because it goes by too fast.