10 Questions with Matt Deno
Matt Denno, 10
Homecoming because I got to spend the entire night with my best friends.
2. What was the toughest part of the year for you?
Balancing all my honors classes with sports and other activities.
3. What was the funniest thing that happened in the past year?
Watching Super Troopers with my friends.
4. What do you think was the most memorable outside of school news event from this past year and why do you think it was such a big deal?
When the U.S. military killed Bin Laden because Bin Laden was a bad guy and it made the world a better place.
5. What was your favorite movie that came out last year and why?
Super 8 because it had a lot of action and a good story.
6. What’s your favorite game to play on a phone or a tablet and why?
Angry Birds because it’s fun and it kills time.
7. What are you most nervous about for next year?
My AP classes and honors classes that I’m taking because it’s a lot to handle.
8. What are you planning to do differently next year than you did this year?
Study a lot harder for finals and tests.
9. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year?
Different classes and sports.
10. What one bit of advice do you have for students at North next year?
Figure out the balance between fun and hard work, and manage your time wisely.