10 Questions with Mike Woods
1. What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
I went on a really cool cruise.
2. Where was this vacation to?
It was to Mexico.
3. Had you ever been to Mexico before this trip?
No I hadn’t at this time, but I have since then.
4. What made this vacation so awesome?
Great weather and lots of fun things to do.
5. What did you do in Mexico?
I went parasailing, rode jet skis, went swimming with sharks and stuff like that.
6. Who was with you on this vacation?
Just me and my family.
7. What was your favorite part of this trip?
Swimming with sharks was really awesome.
8. If you could take a vacation to anywhere, where would you go, and why?
I would go back to Mexico, because there is a lot more fun to be had.
9. What else would you like to do there?
I would really like to just chill on the beach more, and also there was some cool stingray swimming stuff that looked like fun.
10. Have you ever swam with any animals prior to the sharks?
Yes, I had swam with dolphins before, but they can’t compare to the sharks, way cooler.