10 Questions with Daniel Ingle
1. What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
I went to visit family one time to Alaska.
2. Did you fly or drive there?
We flew, thank God.
3. What made this vacation so awesome?
Seeing all of the scenery and visiting my family up there.
4. What did you do on this vacation?
We rode 4-wheelers and went camping.
5. Who was with you on this trip?
My brother, and my mom and dad.
6. What was your favorite part of the whole trip?
Going to my uncle’s house and visiting.
7. If you could take a vacation to anywhere, where would you go?
I would go to Ireland.
8. Have you ever been to Ireland before?
Nope, but it sounds cool.
9. What would you like to do there?
I would like to visit the major cities.
10. who would you bring with you on this trip to Ireland?